4A Labs is the exclusive Fin-Tech solution provider of Uber, delivering services in Tax Id Enrollment, Invoice Generation, Invoice Integration with Tax Authorities in various countries. We provide reporting, reconciliation, electronic-signature and ERP/MRP integrations of Client’s financial operations to regulated government and tax authorities.
Exclusive Invoicing Solutions
What is our Custom Invoicing Solution?
Invoicing is a very sensitive and important workload, especially for companies serving on a global scale. Changing tax laws in each country, different profitability analysis depending on location, as well as additional requirements when using different currencies, require special software solutions to follow all of these smoothly and to fulfill legal obligations without any obstacles.
As 4A Labs, we offer professional software solutions for all your needs in financial technologies. Thanks to the reporting support, developed for each transaction group made through the software, we also maximize business follow-up.
Digital solutions tailored to your needs for different sectors, from global businesses to local activities, can save you time and fulfill your financial obligations without making mistakes. You can contact us for solutions that will serve all user needs and requirements, increase and speed up the sales process.
e-Invoicing Compliance Software
4A Labs e-Invoicing Compliance Software is the platform that controls the entire Electronic Tax Document (DTE) Issuance and Reception process and Electronic Purchase and Sale Tickets for B2B and B2C processes, respectively, integrating these processes with the corresponding Tax Authorities.
How it is done for Uber in Chile
The integration between 4A Labs and the SII is done through web services. 4A Labs developed a Portal for the internal users of JUMP, where they can review all of their documents issued and received, using the following modules:
- Emission Environment Module: It allows the manual and massive generation of DTEs and Tickets.
- Office of Parts Module: It allows the review of all of the documents issued by JUMP providers and their validation statuses according to what is indicated by the SII. This only applies to DTE.
- Document Manager Module: It allows the review of all documents issued with their generation / acceptance statuses and received documents (already processed in the Parts Office Module).
- Control Panel Module: It allows users to make configurations for internal JUMP users, manage the pages, manage the digital certificate, configure templates, configure distribution rules for issuance and automatic claim rules for reception, in addition to configuring security policies.
- Report Module: It allows users to see the number of documents issued / received and the status of the SII.