Uber Technologies, Inc. is an American multinational ridesharing company offering services that include peer-to-peer ride-sharing, ride service hailing, good delivery, and a bicycle-sharing system. The company is based in San Francisco and has operations in over 785 metropolitan areas worldwide.
Over 785 metropolitan areas worldwide.
Exclusive Invoicing Solution Provider
4A Labs is the exclusive Fin-Tech solution provider of UBER delivering services in Tax Id Enrollment, Invoice Generation, Invoice Integration with Tax Authorities in various countries. We provide reporting, reconciliation, electronic-signature and ERP/MRP integrations of UBER financial operations to regulated government and tax authorities.
Uber's Newest Service:
Uber Jump is an electric bike (e-bike) and scooter share service offered by Uber that allows you to rent electric bikes and scooters to use for fun or transportation. While it’s a different, separate service from the ridesharing service Uber is known for, you can still access Uber Jump in the same Uber app used for purchasing rides from Uber drivers.
e-Invoicing Compliance Software
4A Labs e-Invoicing Compliance Software is the platform that controls the entire Electronic Tax Document (DTE) Issuance and Reception process and Electronic Purchase and Sale Tickets for B2B and B2C processes, respectively, integrating these processes with the corresponding Tax Authority (SII).
- The integration between 4A Labs and the SII is done through web services. 4A Labs developed a Portal for internal users of JUMP, where they will be able to review all their documents issued and received, using the following modules:
- Emission Environment Module: It will allow the manual and massive generation of DTEs and Tickets.
- Office of Parts Module: It will allow reviewing all the documents issued by JUMP providers and their validation statuses according to what is indicated by the SII. This only applies to DTE.
- Document Manager Module: It will allow to review all documents issued with their generation / acceptance statuses and received documents (already processed in the Parts Office Module).
- Control Panel Module: It will allow users to make configurations for internal JUMP users, manage the pages, manage the digital certificate, configure templates, configure distribution rules for issuance and automatic claim rules for reception, in addition to configuring security policies.
- Report Module: It will allow users to see the number of documents issued / received and the status of the SII.